I have finally started a blog for our family. It has taken me all summer to get this going. We have had a busy summer in the Munson family from buying a new house to going on vacation. Here are a few shots from our trip to Califonia in July. Hopefully I will be better at blogging then I am at scrapbooking.
Here is the family in front of Disneyland

Tony's favorite

Tony and Tigger

Tony driving Mr. Toads car

Tony's favorite letter is O.
He just had to go and sit in it.

One of Tony's favorites.

Tony and Tracy at the beach

Enjoying the hot day at Angels stadium.
I finally got to see Jeter and the Yankees.

Tony cheering along with the crowd.
YEAH!! A blog!! Tony is getting so big. Looks like a great time in CA. Reminds me of our trip there :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the heads up on your new blog. The kids love seeing Mr. Tony on the computer! Hope you are doing good and Holly is feeling well.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the game! If you are wondering what the rules are, don't ask me. I just rattle around tyring to act smart.
ReplyDelete