Dec 6, 2009

I'm Finally 3!

Anthony finally had his 3rd birthday. He has been looking forward to this for months now. The only thing he asked for was one more turn piece for his track, but just like always he was well taken care of and received lots of fun presents. Thanks everyone. He has played with and enjoyed every single one. We decided he doesn't need Christmas, but I am sure Santa will still visit. This is what happens when you have your birthday so close to the holidays. Everything comes all at once so it seems like a lot. Tony refuses to sit still and pose for the camera anymore so here are a few shots of all the birthday action.

Happy Birthday little buddy thanks for being a wonderful son. You always keep us on our toes. We love your little comments and how excited you get. You had everyone laughing when you were so excited to receive a hundred dollars($5).

Thanks everyone for making this a fun birthday.


Tony riding his buzz and woody scooter around the house.


We no longer live with Tony he is now Handy Manny. I needed a fix it man around the house and now I have one with singing tools and all.


Blowing the candles out on his Thomas the train cake.


He had lots of help opening up his presents.


Tony getting a Nitrade hauler from the movie Cars. He is well acquainted with all of the vehicles on the show.







3 comments:

  1. How fun, I wish we could have been there. Happy Birthday Tony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy birthday to Tony! Love the new pic of Kayla. She looks a lot like Tony in that pic. Such a doll. Sorry we couldn't make to your house this past weekend...weather did not cooperate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe he is 3. That is so crazy. And I love the picture of Kayla. Her cheeks are so dang cute and I just want to SQUEEEEEEZE them. Post more please......

    ReplyDelete