The other day while we were all shopping in Walmart Tony spotted Harry Potter. He was so excited to see that Harry was still shopping just like he was. Tracy and I looked around and sure enough there was a boy with glasses, messy brown hair, and pretty skinny right in front of us. He had all the same characteristics as the real character. I think Tony failed to notice the whole family was sporting glasses as well. We are still laughing about it and wondering how many other kids that are three can recognize Harry Potter. This particular three year old must spend too much time with his mom, and encourage her craze for anything Harry by watching the movies with her during the afternoons when nothing else is going on. I just hope he grows up with a love for reading the books instead of just watching the movies.
Second Stop Scotland
8 years ago

HILAROUS!!!! He is his mothers child that's for sure.
ReplyDeleteThats too funny. Tony cracks me up.
ReplyDelete