I cannot believe how fast time has gone by but this little girl is now 7 months old. She is such a good baby and is a little too attached to her mom and dad. We have learned in the past little while that she is going to be a handful. We thought Tony was busy, but I think she will surpass her brother on this one. She is into anything and everything she can find and loves to play in Tony's room. Kayla adores her brother and wants to be as big as he is. We all love and adore her and who wouldn't especially with that smile!

A few of my favorite things!
Standing up
Getting into the DVDs and everything else
Bath time
Being outside
Playing with her brother's toys (especially the piano)
Saying ma-ma ( and smiling at dad when she does)
Loves the freedom of being able to move on her own.
Snuggling with her cabelas bear
Anything and everything Tony does.
Dogs!
oh my gads guys!!! She is so cute and getting so big. My poor Laynee is not doing much of anything but sitting up. Poor girl is never gonna crawl but maybe that's a good thing for us huh? I still can't believe I haven't seen her in person. We need to get together sometime.
ReplyDeleteHi Holly! I am so glad you said Hi on my blog! I am happy to know about yours and am so glad we have a chance to stay in touch! Your kids are so cute! Can't wait to see more pictures!!
ReplyDeletevery cute :)
ReplyDeletecekaja.com