Tracy and Anthony have been going on father and son outings. I tried to get Tracy to post this, but its been two weeks since I asked so I will do my best. The first outing was on Memorial Day weekend and Anthony got to go see Thomas the tank engine. When asked how it was he simply replied, "it was fun". Thanks to Amanda and her family for letting them stay and going with them. Tony had a blast and is still pretending that he is having sleep overs with Kade and Kendal. Sorry about the little guy getting car sick in your vehicle Amanda. While the boys were gone I did a lot of reading and Kayla did a lot of sleeping. We rarely have peace and quite time around our house these days.
HEBER VALLEY RAILROAD 2010

Thomas the Tank Engine

Kade and Tony enjoying the ride on Thomas.

His favorite souvenir was a Thomas tattoo.
A picture with Sir Topham Hat. Tracy said the kids were a little nervous to meet him.
FATHER AND SON CAMP OUT 2010
Kolob Reservoir

Its hard to catch any fish when you throw rocks in the lake, but it sure entertains the kids.

Waiting for the BIG ONE.

Eating is always a good way to pass the time when fishing.
It was so fun to have Tony (& Tracy too). We should do it again.
ReplyDeleteNo worries on him getting sick...nothing we haven't seen before. :)
Thanks for posting...maybe I will finally get my Thomas post done. :)